Time & Location
09 Feb 2019, 9:40 am – 2:00 pm
Ribble Street, Ribble St, Island Bay, Wellington 6023, New Zealand
About the event
If you fancy something a bit more cruisey – something that you don’t have to sit in – then there’s a race for that too. Build a racer entirely out of Lego and let your wheels do all the hard downhill racing!
Register for the Lego races on the day between 9am and 9.30am, racing starts at 9.40am.
Age categories include:
- Under 5’s
- 5 – 7 years
- 8 – 10 years
- 11 – 15 years
- Open section (if your vehicle was made by more than one person or an adult)
RULES OF THE ROAD
- Your Lego vehicle can’t be any bigger than 40 x 40 x 40 cms.
- It has to have at least three wheels.
- It needs a driver – a Lego one that is.
- It can’t be held together with glue.
- It has to be made entirely out of Lego pieces – nothing extra.
- Decisions made by our judges/race officials are final.
- Only one entry per person.
- Racers 13 years and under must be accompanied by a guardian.
Register for the Lego races on the day – $2 entry fee in cash please – proceeds to charity)